The ingredient of Spiced butter bean dip
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2 300g cans butter beans, rinsed, drained
- 130g (1/2 cup) skim milk natural yoghurt
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper
The instruction how to make Spiced butter bean dip
- Heat the oil in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Add the cumin seeds and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add coriander and turmeric, and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Remove from the heat and set aside.
- Place beans and yoghurt in the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth. Add spice mixture and season with salt and pepper. Process until well combined.
- Transfer dip to a serving bowl. Cover and set aside for 30 minutes to develop the flavours or place in the fridge to store.
Nutritions of Spiced butter bean dipcalories: 64.53 calories
calories: 1 grams fat
calories: 9 grams carbohydrates
calories: 4.5 grams protein